Cyber Security with Threatlocker
Zero Trust – Unfortunately in the World of IT we have now moved into a World where we can trust no one! Unlike traditional antivirus programs, Application Control from ThreatLocker® gives you complete mastery over your endpoints.
Unlike other antivirus, Application Whitelisting puts you in control over what software, scripts, executables, and libraries can run on your endpoints and servers. This “default deny” approach not only stops malicious software, but it also stops any other unpermitted applications from running. ThreatLocker® is the Gold Standard from Viruses, Ransomware and other malicious software but it also stops any other unpermitted applications from running.
ThreatLocker® protects against every kind of malware that traditional antivirus programs do, but we go much further. Many kinds of cyberattacks are resistant or immune to antivirus, but not ThreatLocker®.
- Zero-Day Attacks: ThreatLocker® protects against vulnerabilities that haven’t even been discovered yet
- Macro Viruses: Malware embedded in trusted programs like Office can’t overcome ThreatLocker®’s Ringfencing™
- Fileless Malware: Even malware that hides in memory can’t sneak in; if its code isn’t on the trusted list, it isn’t getting access
- Ransomware: Ringfencing™ lets you dictate how apps interact with data; if a program, ANY program, tries to encrypt data it isn’t authorized to, it will be blocked
ThreatLocker® not only lets you track and control external data access (e.g., via the internet), but internal access as well. When your security team has complete visibility over your data storage, they will be able to block data theft before it happens.
- Track Permission Changes: If a user grants access to someone they should not have whether intentionally or not, you’ll know immediately
- Control Physical Copying: With the right ThreatLocker® Storage Control policies in place, a bad actor on your premises with a USB drive won’t be able to copy a thing
- Monitor Access: See who is accessing your files and when with detailed reports generated in real time by ThreatLocker®
- Restrict Applications: Let only trusted apps access your data, as determined by your custom policies