In today’s always-on world, any unexpected or unplanned downtime can result in irreparable damage in the form of financial risk, a decrease in productivity, customer loss and reputational damage. While the effects of unscheduled downtime vary from business to business, the average cost is approximately €5,000 per minute.
Ekco’s Disaster Recovery (DR) solution reduces the complexity and time spent managing your data, enabling you to recover quicker, lower costs and remain compliant. Our dedicated team of experts will install, manage, monitor and proactively support your solution from start to finish, adding that extra layer of protection for your data.
Our appliances and packages range in storage capacity and compute power to facilitate anything from local failover to cloud failover and instant recovery options.
Benefits of Ekco Disaster Recovery
- Peace of mind: Rest easy knowing that your data is safe, and your backup and disaster recovery systems are proactively managed & monitored by the Ekco experts.
- Eliminate Downtime: Ensure your business remains online and available, no matter what. In the event of a potential data outage or breach, we can guarantee recovery within minutes.
- Reduce Business Risk: Implementing Ekco’s Disaster Recovery solution ensures internal threats like accidental deletion & external threats like viruses and ransomware are eliminated.
- Remain Compliant: Ensure that your backup and disaster recovery policy and systems are secure and comply with stringent regulations such as GDPR.
- Cost efficient: By identifying potential threats from the outset, DR eliminates high costs in the long run, as well as minimising the cost of archive maintenance.
- Scalable: Compared to an onsite or offsite data centre, the Ekco’s cloud-based solution offers more scalability without the need for maintenance.